Do you friends and family ever ask you WHY you go to the Chiropractor?
Here are some things you can let them know next time they ask!…
1. Chiropractic treats more issues than just PAIN: A healthy nervous system coordinates the function of every cell, tissue, and organ in the body. By adjusting the spine, thus effecting the nervous system, the expression of potential within is maximized. Without 100% expression of one’s innate intelligence, there cannot be 100% health.
2. Chiropractic is for ALL ages: Chiropractic is proven safe and effective for all ages, from newborns to the elderly. Chiropractic care has been shown to reduce colic, ear infections, and even improve sleeping habits in infants. As we get older, we lose mobility. Chiropractic care can help by reducing pain and stiffness, thus encouraging more activity.
3. Did you know every NFL team has a chiropractor? All 32 NFL teams currently employ a chiropractor, and many current and former NFL players have spoken out about the value of chiropractic during and after their careers.
4. Chiropractic is a drug free option: The American College of Physicians Guidelines recommended chiropractic as a first option for acute or chronic low back pain. According to medical research, over 784,000 people will die from medical intervention in the next year.
5. Chiropractic is one of the MOST STUDIED medical treatments: According to the ACA, a growing list of research studies and reviews demonstrate that the services provided by chiropractors are not only clinically effective and safe but also cost effective.
6. Injury prevention: Regular chiropractic care helps to ensure that your spine is functioning optimally, and this in turn can help prevent injuries by enhancing overall athletic performance.
7. Increased flexibility, which in turn increases healing: Joint flexibility helps to perform daily activities easier. When there is a lack of flexibility, it can contribute to back pain and make the joints more susceptible to trauma.
8. Increased immune system support, leading to decreased hospitalizations, etc: A 7 year study was conducted with patients whose primary care provider was a chiropractor, and the following results ensued. 60% less hospital admissions, 59% less days in the hospital, 62% less outpatient surgeries, and a whopping 85% decrease in pharmaceutical costs.
9. Benefits of Chiropractic while pregnant: The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association recommends that women receive chiropractic care throughout pregnancy to establish pelvic balance and optimize the room a baby has for development throughout the pregnancy.
10. There are no side effects!
Referrals are the BIGGEST Compliment you can give to your Doctors! If you’d like a Health Pass or Family Gift Certificate – ask Katey or Erica at the Front Desk at your next visit.
Online scheduling is available for New Patients – just give them the link here!