You may wonder why more and more children are starting to see chiropractors from an early age!
That’s a great question and the answer is very simple: whether we have a large spine or a tiny little spine, if there is nerve distress somewhere in the spine, then the nervous system is unable to function optimally – no matter the age!
When babies and children suffer from ineffective communication between their brain and nervous system, it show differently than it would with adults: perhaps colic or irritability, difficulty latching/breastfeeding, poor sleep, developmental delays, digestion issues, asthma, behavioral problems, etc – the list is endless.
How did my child get subluxated? It can happen daily and you might not even realize it! Subluxations (or misalignments in the spine) can result from physical, chemical and emotional stressors – such as bad posture, stomach sleeping, poor food choices, dehydration, exposure to chemicals and toxins, and stress or anxiety.
TOP 10 reasons parents take their children to see a chiropractor:
1. To maximize brain & nerve development and learning from a young age
2. To enhance overall health and wellbeing
3. To strengthen immunity and reduce the incidence of general illness
4. To help with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome
5. To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies
6. To improve spinal posture
7. To improve the ability to concentrate
8. To assist with behavioral disorders
9. To help relieve digestive problems
10. To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues
If you’re pregnant, or know someone who is, give our office a call to schedule an appointment so we can help them have the most optimal pregnancy 🙂
Jaycen has been adjusted since he was 2 days old! He had trouble latching for the first few weeks but is now exclusively breastfed. He gets adjusted once a week now – it always helps him full his diaper if he’s struggling to go. If you have any questions just ask us next time you’re in the office!
Leave a Reply